Which is good vat software in gcc

this is very tricky question as for maybe you are confused to choose which is more reliable software for your business needs.there are so many software out there

we always try to check what is hot in market and what for people talking about .there are many friends and relative of mine in those nation who are really confused how to handle the new tax policy .

you should go for GCCVATPRO is a online GCC VAT compliant accounting softwarethat provides a complete solution for your business accounting needs. With GCC VAT PRO you can manage your business health by managing your all invoice,profit and loss ,sales,inventory dashboard in one place .

GCC VAT PRO is a #VATreadyaccountingsoftware that givesyou System generated VAT Return Report for UAE and Saudi Arabia,Inbuilt VAT Calculation, VAT Accounting and VAT Reporting,#VATreturns effortlessly.
"“OFFER EXTENDED: Subscribe to GCC VAT PRO Software before 10th January 2018 and get 2 MONTHS FREE + DISCOUNT OF 50% for the whole year”"

For more information visit-VAT

Thanks so much…I used it and its rely useful and very easy to use…thanks no need to worry about VAT…this software give automated VAT return form for GCC countries as per government compliance

I think Merrchant is the best one available absolutely free
https://www.merrchant.com/